Thursday, October 1, 2026

A Perfect Ten

Nav Sikand’s Anouk doll is ready to commemorate her 10th anniversary this coming Sunday, October 4, 2026. Ten years of vintage style beauty, Anouk style.


To celebrate this milestone, Sikand is offering a very limited edition Anouk doll dressed in a delicate pink gown designed by him and Victoria Movichi of Dolls Clothes. Pink paillettes and frothy tulle come together to bathe the anniversary girl in blushing glamour. Sikand explains: "I have always loved the vintage beauty queen dolls and Tammy, Francie, and Tressy all had their take on that theme. So when I was designing this special anniversary doll, I knew I wanted to release my own take on vintage beauty pageant glamour. But in Anouk's signature, understated way."

Anouk is packed in an exquisite treasure box illustrated with exquisite artwork by Dilhermando de Assis.


 With a gorgeous silver-tone hair styled in a classic bob, Miss Anouk once again defines the concept of youthful elegance. Accessories include a bottle of bubbly, a well-deserved trophy urn, and a fragrant bouquet of yellow roses.


But fans of Anouk are in for a double surprise! "Once I had designed the doll, I thought that there needed to be a variation and second option. So a Black Miss Anouk version in a yellow gown was born. Both Miss Anouk dolls have very distinct personalities and hairstyles creating a fabulous duo. This is an extremely limited edition of 50 dolls only" - Sikand added. 

For more information on Anouk’s tenth anniversary celebration and doll, make sure to visit her blog, join her group on FB, or follow her on Instagram.







Visit Anouk's blog, join her group on FB, and follow her on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment