Saturday, February 18, 2023

Tallulah! Dah-Ling!

Joey Versaw's recent venture into the world of vintage pulp fiction novels has yielded a richly diverse cast of characters ready for action. One of such personnages is the gorgeous Tallulah

What's in a name? Everything. 

Tallulah Bankhead ( "A star more than an actress, a personality more than a star, a celebrity before the phenomenon of celebrity had been identified." - Robert Gottlieb)


Tallulah Rue (Dolldom's Muse and Spiritual Guide)

Referencing the original bad girl allows Versaw's Tallulah to inherit quite a bit of an attitude on life, for, after all, our dolls reflect our dreams and ideals.  What better way to enjoy this new entry with Pulp Dolls Inc, Tallulah than with some of Miss Bankhead's iconic utterances and an exclusive portfolio?


“Here's a rule I recommend: Never practice two vices at once.”
― Tallulah Bankhead


Tallulah arrives with a colorful mini mumu and all the attitude you can take. 

“Say anything about me, darling, as long as it isn't boring.”
― Tallulah Bankhead

In a festive silk gown by Rosina Haskell and a Monique wig, Tallulah enters. 

“I'd rather be strongly wrong than weakly right.”
― Tallulah Bankhead

Tallulah is truly darling in Candi's gown by Mikelman. 

“Fill what is empty, empty what is full, and scratch where it itches.”
― Tallulah Bankhead

And that's clearly attained in this Lizretros' vintage Lurex wonder. 

“ I'd like to kiss you, Darling, but I just washed my hair. ”
― Tallulah Bankhead

Tallulah is wonderfully seductive in her lizRetros' vintage brocaded gown and a thrift-store wig find. 

But wait!


“The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner”
― Tallulah Bankhead

To be continued...

Credits for readers:














No comments:

Post a Comment